Monday, November 23, 2009

Help - I need info.

So I spent all morning trying to figure out how to make my blog have 3 columns.  In the end, I messed it all up and had to start over in configuring it.  At least it now has 3 columns, but I lost the information I have for my friend's blogs.  I put some of them on there that I could remember the address to, but there are several that I don't know how to find.  If you are a my friend and you have a blog - please send me your blog address so I can add it to the blogs I read.  I like to have them on my page so I can just click on them and see what people are up to.  Thanks!  -Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I can comment now. What I wanted to say was...

    Silly Girl! You could have asked me to help and saved yourself 5 hours. ;)

    ReplyDelete