Monday, October 12, 2009

Magical Backyard



The kids opened up the door to the back yard today and there was a great gasp. I looked out to see what happened and they were all standing in awe. Bud just said, "It's so beautiful!"


I had to admit, it did look pretty magical (of course, the pictures don't do it justice).



There really weren't a lot of leaves on the ground, but they just had to rake up a pile and jump in it they said.



There ensued a big argument about who would get to rake. They finally came up with the idea that they would each take 3 minute turns. Somehow I think that they won't be quite so anxious to rake by the end of the season....

2 comments:

  1. It is magical! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog! Yay!!!

    Your yard looks beautiful. I want a beautiful yard!!!

    ReplyDelete