Saturday, February 26, 2011

Goodreads and MNO

I don't have very much time, but I did want to let you all know that I am finally getting around to updating my goodreads account and I would love to connect with any of you so send me a friend request if you're on goodreads.  My e-mail address is karenbates6@gmail.com.

Also, I found out the address for the "Mom's Night Out" on Tuesday where I will be speaking.  It's 547 N. 500 E. in Orem.  I'll be talking about 4 principles that I have found help establish a house of learning and order, as well as discussing how these might look in real life.  I hope some people show up so we can have a discussion!  Anyway, it's this Tuesday, March 1st at 7pm.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I sent you a goodreads request.

    Congratulations on the baby boy news. The beach is a wonderful place to go and see. We still have a foot of snow where I live and so I'm feeling a little bit of envy.

    Best wishes on your speaking assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening! I sent you a friends request on Goodreads. :D Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete