Sunday, December 4, 2016

Feeling Blessed, Winter Walks, Preformances

I loved the Christmas devotional I watched today. My favorite talk was about desiring the Holy Ghost with all my heart and the incredible blessings I get when I have that desire. It made me so excited about living with more of that in my heart.

Here is a link to that talk if you missed it.

I am feeling so so blessed today as I look around at my beautiful kids laying in their beds laughing with each other and at my good husband sharing Christmas videos with our baby Joy. She has croup and her hoarse breathing just melts my heart.

We saw my parents today. I just feel such overwhelming love for them. My mom is sick. I love watching my dad take care of her. Then he helps me with my kids and takes care of us too. My parents are the most selfless people.

Our friends' little girl had a birthday today (the friends we are staying with) so we had some donuts and ice cream with them just now. They are SUCH good people! They are so loving and kind. They love to serve and they work hard.  I love living here and learning from their incredible example of a Christ-centered family.

I'm just feeling so grateful for the peace that comes with knowing that God is good, that the world's in His hands, that all things work together for the good of His children. I know He will never leave me comfortless. He loves me. I am grateful I have come to trust Him and His timing so very much.

Here are some pictures from the week:

Winter Walks:






Choir Concert ( Pictures stolen from Karen Phippen on facebook). It was James' first concert ever. I had to bribe him with a treat to get him on stage since he was so nervous. I have 2 kids in each picture. See if you can spot them all...





Helping Backstage at the Anne of Green Gables play:










This is a fun time of year when I get to see the kids preform. I love to see them improve and I love the messages they share. They look so comfortable on stage! I was proud of them and everyone there.

Well, the kids are STILL laughing in their beds so I should probably get off blogger and tell them to go to sleep since they have seminary early in the morning. I do love to hear them laugh. I love that they love each other. The beautiful devotional today was a great reminder of just how blessed I am!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures :)! I am so happy for you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete