Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pictures and Memories

I am terrible at uploading pictures onto the computer.  My phone was finally out of memory so I got around to uploading some and thought I would post some favorites here as an update for family and friends. Especially since I never got around to sending Christmas cards :-)

I'm not very good at remembering to take pictures, but I got some birthdays and fun adventures.

Outdoor Adventures:

Provo Canyon








 




 
 
 
Farmington:

Duck Pond:







Ogden Canyon:






Camping with friends in the Uintah's:
 













 
Dinosaur Park:
 
 






Backyard Fun:

 

 
 
Indoor Fun:






Little Miss got a dog



Gem gave himself a haircut




Little Miss made him a Peter Pan costume



She plays with dolls now!

Learning to walk

We went on a family pioneer trek.  This is the only picture I got of the adventure!

 


 
 
Casts (Ladybug got two casts for the same break.  When she again crawled out of it the second time, we gave up and just held her a lot):





 
 
Concerts/Museums/Lagoon:

Christmas Concert with David Archuleta



Curiosity Museum



Lagoon

Church history museum with homeschool group

Choir Concerts (watch them on youtube here):


Ray's first choir concert.


Some birthdays:


 
Unfortunately, after I uploaded these, I deleted them from the computer on accident, but then I remembered they were automatically saved on google+ so I'm glad I still have them.  It was fun looking at these memories and feeling thankful for my sweet family and how much love fills my life.  Life has it's challenges, but definitely it's marvelous joys too! Sometimes I wish things would just slow down so I could have time to drink in these moments more deeply. Thankfully, each day is filled with more. I don't want these little ones to grow so fast, but people keep telling me that grandparenthood is amazing too. I will hope they are right.  In the mean time, I will try to remember to be thankful for each gift of a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment